• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Divas and Bears ski Copper Mountain 1/25

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow! What an incredible day! I got a call from SnowHot just as I was exiting for the mountain and parked just a couple cars from her bright and early this morning and met her, her DH and her two friends.

We proceeded to our meeting spot where we met up with Pinto and oh about 20 or so Bears from Epic. We were greeted warmly by 2-3 inches of fresh fluffy Rocky Mountain powder. :snow:

We started off easy with great guides (not me, since I coach little guys I don't get all over the mountain). Eventually, we split into 3 groups to enjoy different parts of the mountain and Steve showed my group around Sierra lift, Copper Bowl and Union Meadows. Later in the afternoon we joined other groups and conquered Spaulding bowl.

I bailed out after runs down both Hallelujah and Enchanted Forest as I felt like my legs were done and still need to coach tomorrow but it was an incredible day. Sadly, I forgot my camera but I know a few people took pics, including SnowHot so some will follow soon.

Snowhot, thanks for organizing a day that is definitely on my list of best days ever!

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sounds fantastic.

Maybe SnowHot needs a bit larger prompt, like
worthless.gif

Lisamarie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hey Divas! Glad you had fun at my place of employment! Hopefully, JGiddyup distributed the cocoa coupons I gave him!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga